STRONGER COMPANIES with Gold's Gym
Strong companies make strong employees. The benefits of healthy lifestyles can and will impact your company. From boosting morale to increasing productivity to lowering healthcare premiums, a Stronger Company Partnership membership is the perfect way to strengthen your company by supporting your employees to achieve their individual potential through fitness. Knowing the health, fitness & activity levels of your employees will provide you the tools to strengthen your wellness opportunities, strengthen your healthcare program, reward healthy living and foster an environment of care for your entire company. This benefit is endless to the individual and doesn't stop at the end of the workday, it is a benefit you can extend to the whole family.
Stronger Companies with Gold's Gym experience:
- Flexibility — we'll bring a fitness solution that will strengthen your current employee wellness offering and take you into tomorrow's needs as healthcare evolves
- Empowerment – Employees are motivated to set & achieve goals, capture their fitness activity, compete & socialize
Strength for your Benefit Team. Stronger Company Partners can monitor employee physical activity and communicate healthy lifestyle choices anytime anywhere.
- Stronger Company Partners can access individual & company information at home, at work and on the go. Communicate today the way your employees do. Make changes that support your current state of health.
- Gain the return on investment that a company wellness initiative is meant to drive. See change and benefit from it internally. Healthier employees result in lower healthcare costs.
- We know, your employees want to be fit, be healthy & maintain their weight. Stronger Companies have the tools they need to connect their employees through fitness, technology, social networking and at the gym. Connect their healthy lifestyle to the workplace. And make everyone stronger.
- By strengthening & increasing your healthcare management portfolio, we'll work together to decrease your healthcare spending.